Whatman Grade 52 Quantitative Filter Paper
Enables efficient precipitate recovery with acid-hardened surface and low ash content. Whatman Grade 52 Quantitative Filter Paper prevents fiber shredding during vacuum filtration or precipitate collection.
Manufacturer: Whatman 1452125
- Manufactured from high-quality cotton linters and treated to remove trace metals
- High wet-strength and chemical resistance
- Nominal particle retention of 7µm
- Medium flow rate (Herzberg filtration speed 235 s)
- High purity (0.015% ash maximum)
- Compatible with Hirsch or Büchner funnel applications
|Hardened low ash|
|High-quality Cotton Linters|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok