United Scientific Supplies Whiteboard Optics Set
Set of equipment for ray optics and color experiments using magnetic-backed components — use on the included whiteboard or any installed steel whiteboard.
Manufacturer: United Scientific Supplies WBOPS1
Experiments include the optics of lenses, mirrors and prisms; measurement of the refractive index of water and clear acrylic polymer; demonstration of dispersion; primary and secondary colors and color mixing.
- Whiteboard has large usable surface and swiveling feet on two sides for use in wide or tall format
- Double-ended light box contains 12V/20W halogen lamp, powered by a wall-mount AC adapter and cooled by a built-in fan
- One end carries a cylindrical lens and slots for mounting the three slit diaphragms for ray optics
- Other end carries two adjustable mirrors and an open area for color mixing experiments
Other set components:
- Matched color-mixing set of seven color filters included; corresponding set of seven colored paddles demonstrate subtractive color mixing
- 3 in. Acrylic lenses and prisms include convex lens, concave lens, semicircular lens, rectangular block, right-angle prism, equilateral prism, 30°/60°/90° prism and hollow rectangular cell for water refraction
- Mirrors include a plane mirror and an adjustable convex/concave mirror
- 10 x 10 in. White card screen is available for examining dispersion spectra produced by prisms
- Set of four magnets holds a card protractor circle for refractive index measurements
Set is accompanied by a manual of experiments and is stored in a sturdy box with molded inserts. Dimensions: Optical parts set: 12 x 11 x 3.75 in. (30.5 x 28 x 9.5cm); Whiteboard: 24 x 17.25 x 1 in. (61.8 x 42.5 x 2.5cm, including feet). Weights: Optical parts set: 3 lb., 7.6 oz. (1550g); Whiteboard: 5 lb., 9.3 oz. (2560g).
|For ray optics and color experiments in your physics lab|
|Optics of lenses, mirrors and prisms, measurement of the refractive index of Water and clear Acrylic Polymer, demonstration of dispersion, primary and secondary colors and color mixing|
|Whiteboard optics set|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok