Thermo Scientific Accucore C30 LC Columns
Increase sample throughput and boost laboratory productivity using Thermo Scientific Accucore C30 LC columns.
Achieve fast, high-resolution separations of hydrophobic, long-chain compounds using Thermo Scientific Accucore C30 LC columns. Rugged 2.6µm solid-core particles enable fast, high-resolution separations at low backpressures. The C30 stationary phase offers unique shape selectivity for structurally related isomers and is compatible with highly aqueous mobile phases. Robust bonding technology and automated packing procedures ensure excellent reproducibility and long column lifetimes.Unique Selectivity
- High shape selectivity for hydrophobic, long-chain, structurally related isomers
- Bonded phase will not undergo phase collapse in highly aqueous mobile phase.
- 2.6µm core-enhanced technology particles enable operation at high flow rates without generating excessive backpressures.
- Solid-core 2.6µm particles and narrow particle size distribution reduce band broadening and improve separation efficiencies.
- High surface coverage of silica minimizes secondary interactions and peak tailing.
- Solid-core 2.6µm particles for less backpressure compared to UHPLC sub-2µm particles
- Compatible with conventional HPLC instrumentation and UHPLC platforms
- Advanced bonding technology
- Automated packing process
|Silica, Spherical Solid Core Ultrapure|
|2 to 8|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok