Applied Biosystems TaqMan Fast Advanced Master Mix
TaqMan Fast Advanced Master Mix has been designed to match or exceed the performance of standard master mixes, delivering shorter run times (<40 minutes).
Manufacturer: Applied Biosystems 4444965
- Best-in-class performance - superior sensitivity, accuracy, dynamic range, and specificity compared to standard mixes in standard mode
- Engineered for enhanced benchtop stability - stable at room temperature for up to 72 hours in preassembled reactions
- Optimized for multiplexing - validated for duplexing with exogenous and endogenous internal positive control assays
- Reduced run times on fast and standard instrumentation - optimized for fast mode on fast instruments and fast cycling conditions on standard instruments
- Seamlessly transitions into your experiments - validated with Applied Biosystems TaqMan Assays for Gene Expression and microRNAs, and TaqMan Array Micro Fluidic Cards
Shipping Conditions: Dry Ice
|Detection Method: Primer-Probe Detection, PCR Method: qPCR|
|QuantStudio™ 3, QuantStudio™ 5|
|DNA (Genomic), cDNA|
|Real time PCR (qPCR), real time PCR-based gene expression profiling|
|Ten tubes (5mL each) 2X TaqMan™ Fast Advanced Master Mix sufficient for 5000 reactions. TaqMan™ Fast Advanced Master Mix contains AmpliTaq™ Fast DNA Polymerase, Uracil-N glycosylase (UNG), dNTPs (with dUTP), ROX™ dye (passive reference), and optimized buffer.|
|10 x 5mL|
|Upon receipt, store at -20°C. After opening, store at 4°C.|
Purchase one Applied Biosystems™ qPCR instrument and receive up to $1,500 in complimentary qPCR master mixes or assays. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok