Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Eppendorf™ Centrifuge 5425
Centrifuge 5425 has a 24-place capacity and speed up to 21,330 × g. Excellent piece of equipment for modern labs ensuring optimal separation.
Supplier: Eppendorf™ 5405000107
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Max. rotor capacity: 24 × 1.5/2.0 mL vessels, 10 × 5 mL
- Max. speed: 21,330 × g (15,060 rpm)
- Eppendorf™ QuickLock technology allows for fast and ergonomic locking of the rotor lid
- Increased software features (e.g. 10 acceleration and braking ramps, 3 program buttons, short function without continuous pressing of the key)
- Timer: 10 sec. to 9 hr. 59 min., Unlimited
- 1 to 2 min. can be set in increments of 10 sec.
- 2 to 10 min. can be set in increments of 30 sec.
- >10 min. can be set in increments of 1 min.
- Increased rotor program (5.0 mL rotor, swing-bucket rotor for PCR strips)
- OptiBowl™ design for quiet operation, even without a rotor lid
- Soft-touch one-finger lid closure for ergonomic operation
- Low noise level (<51 db) for a quiet work environment
- Average noise level of 45 dB(A) in the first 12 minutes and <51 dB(A) thereafter with Rotor FA-24x2
|24 x 1.5/2 mL, 10 x 5 mL|
|21,300 x g|
|32°C to 104°C|
|Molecular Biology Solution, Rotor FA-18x2-Kit|
|Lid Lock, Steel armored safety chamber, View port for speed validation, Lid emergency release, Automatic rotor recognition, Certified aerosol-tight rotor lids, Automatic imbalance recognition|
|120 V, 50/60 Hz|
|1 x g to 21,300 x g|
|EN ISO 12100, EN 50581, EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-020, IEC 61010-1, IEC 61010-2-020, EN 61326-1, EN 55011, EN 378-1, EN 378-2, 47 CFR FCC part 15, EN 50581, UL 61010-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-2-020 (refer to manual for more details)|
|3 Program Buttons|
|50 – 60 Hz|
|Large, Brightly Lit LCD|
|UL (120 V), CAN/CSA (120 V), CE, RoHS, IVD for certain catalog numbers|
|24 x 39 x 24 cm (9.5 x 15.4 x 9.5 in.)|
|100 to 15,060 rpm|
|10 sec. to 99 hr. 59 min., Continuous Run Function|
|Frontier™ 5000 Series Mini|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok