GE Healthcare Amersham ECL Select Western Blotting Detection Reagent
Use as a high sensitivity reagent for chemiluminescent Western blotting detection. GE Healthcare Life Sciences Amersham ECL Select Western Blotting Detection Reagent provides highly intense signal output, for detection of medium to very low protein levels.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare RPN2235
Amersham ECL Select is a high sensitivity reagent for chemiluminescent Western blotting detection. High signal intensity makes it suitable for the most demanding Western blotting applications, allowing for detection of minute protein quantities. Signals can be detected with CCD imager or X-ray film. Amersham ECL Select typically exhibits a dynamic range that is complementary to Amersham ECL Prime, and similar to Amersham ECL Advance.
- Amersham ECL Select is the most sensitive chemiluminescent Western blotting detection reagent in the Amersham ECL range
- With exceptional signal intensity, Amersham ECL Select results in brighter, clearer bands at low protein levels
- Amersham ECL Select delivers high sensitivity even when using highly diluted primary and secondary antibodies
- Works with a wide range of antibody dilutions, reducing the need for lengthy optimization
- Optimized for imaging with ImageQuant LAS 4000 (CCD-based imaging) and compatible with Amersham Hyperfilm
- Compatible with Rainbow Molecular Weight Markers and Amersham ECL DualVue Western Blotting Markers
- Optimized for use with Amersham Hybond PVDF membranes and compatible with Amersham Protran nitrocellulose membranes
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Solution A (Luminol solution, 50mL)|
|Highly intense signal output, for detection of medium to very low protein levels|
|Solution A (Luminol solution, 50mL) and Solution B (Peroxide solution, 50mL)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok