GE Healthcare Power Supply Adapters
Connecting 4 mm or 2 mm leads to 2 mm or 4 mm output jacks, respectively
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 18112958
- Connects 4mm or 2mm leading to 2mm or 4mm output jacks
- Approved for 500V relative protection ground
- add the following bullets
- Use Adapter Set 4mm M/2mm F for connecting sheathed 4 mm male plug instrument leads to 2 mm high-voltage output jacks
- Use Adapter Set 2mm M/4mm F for connecting sheathed 2 mm male plug instrument leads to 4 mm sheathed output jacks
- 2mm Male/4mm Female adaptors: Connects sheathed 2mm male plug instrument leads to 4mm sheathed output jacks
- 4mm Male/2mm Female adaptors: Connects sheathed 4mm male plug instrument leads to 2mm high-voltage output jacks
The power supply output must not exceed ±500 V relative to protection ground. This means a maximum setting of 1000 V in case the power supply's outputs are symmetrical against protection ground, and a maximum setting of 500 V in case the power supply has outputs connected to protection ground.
|The product fulfills valid directives and standards when used within the conditions specified in the user manual. The product must also be used in the same state as it was delivered from GE Healthcare and connected only to other CE labeled GE Healthcare m|
|2 mm HV Leads|
|Adapter Set 4 mm M/2 mm F|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok