GE Healthcare SE 250 Mini-Vertical Unit for Two Slab Gels, complete
SE 250 Mini-Vertical unit for two slab gels
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 80614745
- Premium, multi-option, mini-vertical electrophoresis unit
- Choose the SE 250 for fast results using a 10 x 8 cm mini-gel format
- Run two gels at once in a single unit, and rely on the efficient cooling system to deliver flat, side-by-side sample lanes with no smiling
- Assemble gel sandwiches and electrophoresis units quickly and easily using T-shaped spacers and specially designed clamps with integral springs
- Cast up to four gels at once using a variety of casting stands or use precast gels from other manufacturers
- Trust the safety lid interlocks to prevent accidental operator contact
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|The product fulfills valid directives and standards when used within the conditions specified in the user manual. The product must also be used in the same state as it was delivered from GE Healthcare and connected only to other CE labeled GE Healthcare m|
|Basic unit, 10 glass plates, two alumina notched plates, well-locating decal, SE 245 Dual Gel Caster, two each 0.75-mm thick 10-well combs and 0.75-mm thick spacer set.|
|Mini Vertical Electrophoresis Unit|
|1 to 2 hr.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok