Thermo Scientific Hypersil CPS-2 Cyano LC Columns
Use these cyano columns when you need different selectivity in normal phase or a complementary selectivity to alkyl chain bonded phases in reverse phase.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 31805154630
When you need different selectivity in normal phase or a complementary selectivity to alkyl chain bonded phases in reverse phase, use Thermo Scientific Hypersil CPS-2 Cyano LC Columns. Hypersil stationary phases are recognized as an industry standard in HPLC. Proven as an effective analytical tool, classical Hypersil phases are well established and referenced in HPLC methods. Quality is assured by manufacture under ISO 9001-2000 quality guidelines. For challenging separations requiring improved chromatographic performance, use Hypersil GOLD CN columns as an alternative.
- A cyanopropyl phase for both normal and reversed phase HPLC
- More rapid mobile phase equilibration compared with silica in normal phase
- Not deactivated by traces of water in normal phase
- When used as a reversed phase material, cyano selectivity complements the alkyl chain bonded phases, but with lower hydrophobicity
- One of the least retentive of reversed phase materials and, therefore, useful to separate polar compounds
Other column dimensions are also available. Please call Customer Service for more information.
|Silica, Spherical Fully Porous Type A|
|2 to 8|