Invitrogen™ LIVE/DEAD™ Fixable Green Dead Cell Stain Kit, for 488 nm excitation
Determine the viability of cells prior to the fixation and permeabilization required for intracellular antibody staining or prior to elimination of biohazardous materials using formaldehyde fixation. This kit has been optimized and validated for use with a blue laser flow cytometer.
$285.00 - $330.00
- Stable—dyes are freeze dried in separate vials to maintain stability
- Robust—staining pattern is the same before and after fixation
- Bright signal—allows for easy distinction between live/dead cells in single channel
- Packaged in 40-test vials to help ensure the stability and performance of the dye over time
- Amine reactive dye that binds covalently to intracellular and extracellular amines, and the staining pattern is preserved following formaldehyde fixation
- Fluorescent properties to provide a bright signal when excited with a blue 488 nm laser
- The green-fluorescent reactive dye has an excitation maximum of ∼495 nm making it ideal for use with the blue laser and an emission of ∼520 nm allowing collection in the FITC channel
- Easy discrimination
Safety and Handling
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok