Invitrogen eBioscience CyTRAK Orange Dye
Anthraquinone dye with high affinity for double-stranded DNA. It is a membrane-permeable dye that can label live or fixed/dead cells.
Manufacturer: Invitrogen 65088192
- In flow cytometry, it can be used to distinguish nucleated and non-nucleated cells
- In fluorescent microscopy, it can be used to identify and discriminate the nucleus and cytoplasm without the need for a second dye due to its high intensity staining of the nucleus and low intensity staining of the cytoplasm
- CyTRAK Orange is optimally excited from 488 to 550nm and has a peak emission of 610 nm
- It can be excited with the blue laser (488nm)
- For a filter configuration, CyTRAK Orange is best detected with a 610/20 band pass filter or equivalent.
|5 mM in aqueous buffer, no sodium azide|
|Microscopy, Flow Cytometric Analysis, Cell Labeling, Immunocytochemistry|
|2° to 8°C. Light sensitive material. This product is guaranteed for 6 months upon receipt when stored properly.|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only