Sartorius PICUS™ 12-Channel Electronic Pipette, Trade-In
Reduces risk of repetitive strain injury. Sartorius PICUS™ 12-Channel Electronic Pipet ensures the most accurate, precise and reliable results due to advanced DC-motor concept and built-in error control.
Manufacturer: Sartorius 735421PR
DescriptionLight and small electronic pipet ensures an optimal working posture and offers comfortable pipeting. New ergonomic design protects from RSI (repetitive strain injury) and eases workload in long pipetting series. Provides more reliable results with a new generation technology and error control system.
- Helps prevent repetitive strain injury (RSI) due to lightweight, ergonomic design and electronic tip ejection
- Ensures the most accurate, precise and reliable results due to advanced DC-motor concept and built-in error control
- Saves time with extremely fast one-hand adjustment, a unique built-in microplate tracker and easy programmability
- Adjustment wheel for scrolling menus, adjusting volume and controlling manual pipetting
- Variety of pipetting modes in user friendly interface including memory places for favorite programs
- Unique Tracker in conjunction with pipetting, reverse pipetting and multi dispensing modes to help microplate work
- Adjustment possible for 1-point, 2-points and 3-points
- Easy maintenance of lower parts with GLP information integrated in software for service and calibration
- Safe-Cone filters in all models >10μL to prevent contamination
- Autoclavable lower parts in all models (excluding 1200μL model)
- Compatible with electronic pipet charging systems, charging stand for one pipet and charging carousel for four pipets
- Direct charging option with micro USB cable
After purchasing this trade-in program item please follow these steps to complete your trade in:
1. Complete Sartorius redemption form. (Contact Fisher Customer Service to obtain the form.)
2. Sartorius will email a link to a prepaid UPS shipping label, shipping instructions, and decontamination form.
3. Visit UPS site, print the shipping label, pack pipette, and ship to Sartorius.
Note: Any brand pipette, in any condition can be traded in. Pipettes must be free of contamination and returned together with the signed Decontamination Form.
|0.2 to 10 μL|
|0.9%, 1.5%, 4%|
|3.00 to 0.50|