Promega AMV Reverse Transcriptase
AMV RT catalyzes DNA polymerization using template DNA, RNA or RNA:DNA hybrids.
Supplier: Promega M5108
- Efficient Reverse Transcription of Templates with High Secondary Structure
- DNA polymerization using template DNA, RNA or RNA:DNA hybrids
- Requires a primer as well as magnesium or manganese
- Stable at higher reaction temperatures (37-58°C)
- Supplied at a concentration of 10u/µL (Cat.# M5101, M5108) or 20-25u/µL (Cat.# M9004)
|Potassium Phosphate (pH 7.2 at °C) 200mM, 0.2% Triton™ X-100, DTT 2mM and Glycerol 50%|
|AMV Reverse Transcriptase|
|−30 to −10°C|
|Avian Myeloblastosis Virus|
|First and second strand synthesis of cDNA, primer extensions and RNA sequencing|
|3 x 500μL 5X reaction buffer|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok