GVS PVDF-Plus Transfer Membrane
Improves detection limits for more senstive Western blots.
Manufacturer: GVS 1214842
- Superior strength: Can withstand aggressive handling or be used with automated equipment without breaking or tearing
- Low extractables: Ensures tests will be clean with consistent results
- Exceptional sensitivity: Detects low-level components
- Hydrophobic:For high protein binding
- Lot-to-lot consistency:Quality checks ensure consistent binding for dependable results every time
- BSA protein binding capacity is 125mg/cm2
- High range of chemical: Resistant to most commonly used chemicals compatible with chemically aggressive solvents
|Western blots, Immunoblotting, Solid phase assays, Amino acid or protein analyses|
|PVDF (Polyvinylidene Fluoride)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok