Thermo Scientific Syncronis Phenyl LC Columns
Maximize liquid chromatography reproducibility and laboratory productivity using Thermo Scientific Syncronis Phenyl LC Columns.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 97905052130
Achieve repeatable and consistent liquid chromatography (LC) separations of aromatic compounds using Thermo Scientific Syncronis Phenyl LC Columns. High surface area silica, dense stationary phase coverage, and double end-capping minimize secondary interactions and deliver reproducible high-resolution separations. The Phenyl-bonded aromatic phase offers alternative selectivity to C18 columns and is particularly useful for optimized retention of aromatic analytes. Manufactured and rigorously tested in ISO 9000 facilities, these columns are designed to meet a range of analytical needs including fast method development, quantitative analysis, and quality control.Highly Reproducible Separations
- Rigorously tested stationary phase bonded to the highest quality silica ensures consistent, predictable LC performance.
- Dense surface coverage of silica minimizes secondary interactions and peak tailing
- Double endcapped for extra surface coverage
- Manufactured, packed, and tested in ISO-9000-accredited facilities
- Every column individually tested to meet stringent retention, efficiency, and peak symmetry specifications
- Enhanced automated packing process
- Enhanced retention of aromatic compounds
- 1.7µm for rapid ultrahigh-performance LC (UHPLC) separations, and 3µm and 5µm for more traditional HPLC analysis
|Silica, Spherical Fully Porous Ultrapure|
|2 to 8|