LCD Digital Microscope II
With a 5 MP CMOS sensor, the professional-level Celestron LCD Digital Microscope II allows for high-resolution imaging of specimen slides. The microscope even includes a 1 GB SD card, enough storage to capture over 600 high-resolution images for lab reports, papers, lesson plans and more.
- Full color 3.5" TFT LCD screen with onboard software
- Built-in 5MP digital camera captures high-resolution images and 30fps SD video
- Fully adjustable mechanical stage for easy slide movement
- 180-degree rotating head for easy sharing of images, plus TV output for display on large monitors for classroom or lab environment
- Camera sensor acts as 10x eyepiece lens, yielding 40x, 100x, and 400x powers, and 4x digital zoom for magnification up to 1600x
Micro Fi WiFi Microscope
Micro Fi is a Wi-Fi enabled handheld digital microscope that works with your smart devices to stream live video and record movies and still images. Download the free Micro Fi app from the Apple™ App Store or Google™ Play and view the microscopic world right on your smartphone or tablet! You can control Micro Fi with only one hand thanks to its ergonomic design. Taking an image is as simple as tapping the touchscreen of your device or pressing Micro Fi's trigger.
- Ergonomic handheld digital microscope with up to 80x magnification
- Internal Wi-Fi module for connecting to a smartphone or tablet with free app for both Apple and Android™ devices. Stream to up to 3 devices at once with a signal range up to 30 feet
- Powered by 3 AA batteries
- Adjustable 6 LED ring illumination
- Perfect for inspection, forensics and classroom exploration; tripod adaptable with built-in 1/4-20 threaded insert for mounting to tripod or stand. Also functional as a surveillance camera with the lens configuration set at infinity focus
Astro Fi 90mm Wi-Fi Refractor Telescope
The Celestron™ Astro Fi 90 pairs with the Celestron™ SkyPortal™ app to bring you a completely wireless stargazing experience. Just hold your device up to the night sky and tap the screen when you find an object you’d like to view — the telescope will automatically slew to the object while the app displays information about it.
The telescope creates its own wireless network, so it can connect with your device even in remote locations. It can also calculate its position based on any three bright objects then generate a Sky Tour of the best celestial objects to view based on your exact time and location.
- Control your telescope over integrated Wi-Fi using the free Celestron SkyPortal app for iOS and Android devices
- A 90mm refractor with fully coated glass optics provides outstanding views of the Moon, planets, nebulae and more
- The telescope includes a StarPointer finderscope, two Kellner eyepieces and a mirror star diagonal
- The accessory tray has a rubber-lined area for a smartphone or small tablet and holds the eyepieces and other accessories
Explore Celestron’s line of microscopes and find the right one for your classroom.
This handbook will help you determine which telescope is right for you to get started with stargazing.
Take a look at the most exciting celestial events of 2017 with this helpful poster.
CelestronTM is a leading designer, manufacturer and importer of high-quality optical products, including computerized and non-computerized telescopes and related accessories, weather stations, GPS devices, binoculars, spotting scopes and microscopes.
Since manufacturing its first telescope in 1960, Celestron has grown to become the world's #1 telescope maker, enjoying brand-name recognition among serious amateur astronomers for superior optics, outstanding design and innovative technology.