Goggles are a form of protective eyewear often worn in laboratories and other hazardous workplaces. This form of eye protection may be designed for specific applications and to withstand certain conditions experienced by the wearer.
- Chemical-splash or chemical-resistant goggles are made from materials that withstand exposure to hazardous liquids or gases.
- Impact-resistant goggles protect against flying objects or large particles.
- Heat-resistant goggles are designed for industrial locations involving super-heated or molten materials.
- Goggles for firefighting applications withstand heat as well as impact hazards; must be worn with shielded helmets. Tactical goggles protect against impact hazards including ballistic fragmentation and may have adjustable full headbands; or helmet-mountable side straps.
- Controlled environment goggles are designed for cleanrooms or sterile settings.
Goggles may feature indirect or direct or venting to limit moisture buildup and fogged lenses.
Prescription lenses may be available for some goggles, as are anti-UV, anti-fog, and scratch- or chemical-resistant lenses. Tinted lenses also available.
Filtered Search Results
Products from some of our suppliers do not display in filtered search results. Please clear all filters to see these products.