Nasco Blue Phantom MSK Knee Model
Blue Phantom MSK Knee Model provides a practice surface for utilizing ultrasounds for diagnosing and healing knee issues.
Supplier: Nasco BPMSK1000
- Training clinicians with ultrasound-guided or blind insertion of knee injections and aspirations associated with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Use with any ultrasound system
- Self-healing tissue
- Anatomically correct external landmarks were cast from a human knee while the internal anatomy is based on digital human files
- Knee model anatomy includes knee ligaments, distal femur bone, proximal tibia/fibula bone, patella, patellar bursa, quadriceps tendon, femur fat pad, quadriceps fat pad, percutaneous fat tissue, and suprapatellar space
- Adjustable volume in the bursa and suprapatellar space to simulate various injections and aspirations
- Easy to refill with ultrasound refill solution using QuickFill ports
- Model sits on platform with preset flex angle of 15Â° and the ability to flex an additional 10°
- No special storage needs
- Patented technology
- Includes 1 bottle of simulated clear refill solution
- Made in the U.S.A.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok