Quidel Sofia™ RSV FIA Immunofluorescence Kit
For rapid qualitative detection of respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) nucleoprotein antigens
Supplier: Quidel 20264
Includes: RSV FIA 25-test Kit Contents:
- Individually Packaged Cassettes (25): Mouse monoclonal anti-RSV antibodies
- Reagent Tubes (25): Lyophilized buffer with detergents and reducing agents
- Reagent Solution (25): Vials with salt solution
- Sterile Nasopharyngeal Swabs (25)
- Large, Pink Fixed Volume Pipettes (25)
- Small, Clear Fixed Volume Pipettes (25)
- RSV Positive Control Swab (1): Swab is coated with non-infectious RSV antigen
- Negative Control Swab (1): Swab is coated with heat-inactivated, non-infectious Streptococcus C antigen
- Package Insert (1)
- Quick Reference Instructions (1)
- QC Card (located on kit box)
- Printer Paper (1)
- Use with Sofia Analyzer only
- Test nasopharyngeal swab and nasopharyngeal aspirate/wash specimens taken directly from symptomatic patients less than 19 years of age
- When run in conjunction with Sofia Influenza A+B FIA, a single specimen may be used for both tests
- Accurate results within 15 mins.
- 25 tests per kit
CLIA Complexity: This test is CLIA moderately complex for pediatric patients 7 to less than 19 years of age. It is CLIA waived for children less than 7 years of age.
Order eligibility is based upon executed contractual agreement. Please reach out to your Fisher HealthCare Account Representative for more information.
CE Marked; CLIA Complexity: Waived
|Nasopharyngeal swab and nasopharyngeal aspirate/wash specimens|
|3 x 25 Tests|
|Respiratory syncytial virus nucleoprotein Antigens|
|Sofia™ RSV FIA Immunofluorescence Test Kit|
|Individually packaged cassettes 25, reagent tubes 25, reagent solution 25, sterile nasopharyngeal swabs 25, large, pink fixed volume pipettes 25, small, clear fixed volume pipettes 25, RSV positive control swab 1, negative control swab 1, package insert 1, quick reference instructions 1, QC card, printer Paper 1|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok