SiliCycle™ SiliaMetS™ Metal Scavengers DMT (Dimercaptotriazine), 40 to 63 μm, 60 Å
Our DMT is a scavenging star, as it is a preferred metal remover for Ru catalysts and hindered Pd complexes.
Supplier: SiliCycle™ R79030B25G
SiliaMetS™ DMT is the silica-bound equivalent of 2,4,6-trimercaptotriazine (trithiocyanuric acid, TMT). It is a versatile Metal Scavenger for a variety of metals and the preferred metal scavenger for ruthenium catalysts and hindered Pd complexes (e. Pd(dppf)Cl2), and is best for Ir, Ni, Os, Pd, Pt, Rh and Ru. You only need to filter out the scavenger once it has trapped the residual metal or organic impurity. This Scavenger offers a great variety of formats for all purifications scales, from laboratory to process to plant scales, as well as great compatibility with a myriad of experimental conditions, solvents, pH and temperatures.
- Also good for Cd, Co, Cu, Fe, Sc and Zn
- Successful technology for pharmaceuticals, organic chemistry labs, agrochemicals, mining, fine chemicals, water and waste treatment
- Strong chemical, physical, thermal and mechanical stability
- Made in accordance with sustainable process chemistry and green metrics
- No hazards; no safety precautions needed
|Bulk Functionalized Irregular Silica Gel|
Safety and Handling
Recommended Storage : Keep Dry
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok