SiliCycle™ SiliaMetS™ Metal Scavengers DOTA, 40 to 63 μm, 60 Å
Our DOTA is a powerful scavenger for the removal of Ca, Cu, Gd, La, Ni and Zn, as well as Co, Fe, Mg, Pd, Pt and Rh.
Supplier: SiliCycle™ R91030B50G
SiliaMetS™ DOTA is a silica-supported tetracarboxylic acid and its various conjugate bases. DOTA Metal Scavenger is a well-adopted complexing agent. Linked to various metals, so formed complexes can be used as contrast agents in cancer treatments or other medical applications. You only need to filter out the scavenger once it has trapped the residual metal or organic impurity. It offers a great variety of formats for all purifications scales, from laboratory to process to plant scales, as well as great compatibility with a myriad of experimental conditions, solvents, pH and temperatures.
- Best for Ca, Cu, Gd, La, Ni and Zn
- Also good for Co, Fe, Mg, Pd, Pt and Rh
- Successful technology for pharmaceuticals, organic chemistry labs, agrochemicals, mining, fine chemicals, water and waste treatment
- Strong chemical, physical, thermal and mechanical stability
- Made in accordance with sustainable process chemistry and green metrics
- No hazards; no safety precautions needed
|Bulk Functionalized Irregular Silica Gel|
Safety and Handling
Recommended Storage : Keep Dry
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok