Corning™ X-MINI™ Human Selection Kits
Corning™ X-MINI™ Human Selection Kits are designed for selection of cells and cell subsets from blood and blood products using Buoyancy Activated Cell Sorting (Corning X-BACS™) technology ensuring high purity, consistency and viability of cells for downstream applications.
Supplier: Corning™ 6910
- Selected cells are immediately available for downstream applications such as flow cytometry and cell culture expansion.
- Easy to use
- Single-use, column-free and gentle on cells
- High purity: Achieve purities of up to 99%
- Reproducible results (>86%)
- High viability (>97%)
- Process up to 4 x 108 total cells
|Up to 4 x 108 total cells
|Biotin Mouse Anti-Human Antibody; Corning X-BACS™ Reagent; Corning X-BACS Buffer; Syringe, 10 mL; 21 G x 1.5 in. Needle; Syringe cap
|Blood and Blood Products
|2°C to 8°C
|Biotinylated anti-human CD8 antibody
|Buoyancy Activated Cell Sorting
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok